How Does It Work?
It’s just like an exchange, but better!
Secured lending is just like exchanging, only better. It allows you to get bitcoin quickly. Most bitcoin exchanges do not allow payments with credit cards or make you wait several days before receiving bitcoin. In contrast, xCoins is instant! The entire process takes only a few minutes.*
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Sign up for an xCoins account to get started. The process takes only a few minutes.
MAKE A PAYMENT
Specify an amount of bitcoin you need and make a payment with your preferred payment method.
Quickly receive bitcoin to your xCoins wallet. Spend your bitcoin on anything you like.
● Get bitcoin instantly*
● Pay with your favorite method
● Can give bitcoin back
● Have to wait a few days
● Most accept only bank transfer
● Cannot return bitcoin
EASY TO USE
The process of receiving bitcoin is exactly the same as at an exchange. First, you give money to the lender. Then, he or she gives you bitcoin. But, as an added bonus, should you decide you do not need the bitcoin any more, or you found a better exchange rate, you can return the bitcoin to the lender and get your deposited amount back! Here is how it works:
- Before you even come to xCoins, some lenders already signed up and deposited bitcoin to their xCoins wallets. The bitcoin is now available to be borrowed by you.
- In step 2, you arrive to the site, select an amount of bitcoin you need, and make a payment directly to the lender with a credit card, debit card, or your PayPal balance.
- As soon as we get a notification that the payment is made, we take bitcoin from the lender’s wallet and move it to your wallet. The transfer is instant. *You can now withdraw your bitcoin and use it in any way you like.
At xCoins, lenders compete with each other to offer the lowest interest rates to you. The interest fee for a loan is paid as a one-time payment together with the loan security deposit. The interest payment amount does not depend on the loan term. In addition to the interest fee, the borrower also pays the loan origination and payment processing or bank transfer fees.
Please visit our extensive FAQ for the answers to the most frequently asked questions. If you have more questions or comments about our service or how the system works, please do not hesitate to contact our support. We will be happy to answer all of your questions.